Hi,
This is Michael speaking here. I'm a French guy living in Mexico, on a island in the gulf of Mexico. The climate is tropical so that means that I've been able to practice gardening.
When I was in France, I loved to garden from seeds or even buying exotic plants, but I'm an overwaterer so I killed a lot of them and sometimes the cold killed others.
When I arrived here, I realize that it would be easier to get flowers and it is. We have a lot of plumeria and I decided to take a cutting and root it and it worked I've had it since 4 years more or less and it already bloomed three times (it is actually blooming right now).
I've also propagated many other plants, most of them actually come from seeds or cuttings. Only lately I've begun to bought plants and seeds.
That's why I've decided to create this blog, I want to share with you all the plants I'm growing their evolution, their flowers, their fruits and how I do it (usually with the help of a nice propagation group on Internet or from some information gathered over the net).
I will try to make a weekly update on the flowers, the growing etc etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment